UNSURPASSED FIT AND FINISH AT EVERY TURN.
Only the finest materials and renowned craftsmanship are used to create a home that is simply beyond compare. From the warmth of woods to cool, classic design, no detail is overlooked and no request is too small.
This attention to the little things is what sets these homes apart from the rest. And creates a home of distinction and personality. Your personality.
STANDARD FEATURES & FINISHES
QUALITY CONSTRUCTION & EXTERIOR FINISHES
1. Architecturally controlled clay brick exteriors with quality trim details. As per applicable model and
2. Masonry details in brick and/or pre-cast per elevation in addition to Decorative Flato Municipal Address
3. Decorative columns as per applicable exterior plans.
4. Paneled prefinished sectional roll up Garage Doors with decorative windows as per elevation.
5. Maintenance free vinyl casement windows throughout.
6. All exterior doors and windows to be fully caulked.
7. Steel, insulated front entrance door with coach lamp, grip set, dead bolt,
weather-stripping, and insert windows – as per elevation.
8. Self-sealing asphalt roof shingles in blended colours with a 25-year manufacturer’s warranty.
9. Pre-finished maintenance free aluminum soffit, fascia, eavestrough and downspouts.
10. Two exterior hose bibs, one at rear and one in garage.
11. Paved basecoat asphalt driveway.
12. Precast concrete patio slab walkway from driveway to front porch, including
precast steps at front or rear where applicable.
13. Professionally graded and sodded lot, as per the requirement of the Municipality.
14. 2″ x 6″ Exterior framed wall construction.
15. Professionally engineered roof truss system and 3/8” roof sheathing.
16. Professionally engineered floor joist system throughout. Tongue and Groove Sub-flooring throughout,
nailed, screwed down, and joints sanded prior to finish flooring installation.
17. Poured concrete basement walls with drainage membrane blanket wrap to all interior basement living
areas, and weeping tile drainpipe at footings where applicable.
18. Poured concrete basement floors and garage floors.
19. Cold Cellar with insulated door.
20. Larger basement windows with one egress if grade and plan permits.
21. Front porch to have poured or precast steps and slab walkways, number of steps as required by
22. Complimentary Duct Cleaning Prior to Occupancy.
EXQUISITE INTERIOR FINISHES
23. 9’ Ceilings on Main Floor and 8’ Ceilings on second floor.
24. Purchaser’s choice of designer quality ceramic floor tiles, as per plans, from Vendor’s Standard
samples. All ceramic flooring is laid on scratchcoat and thresholds are finished chrome metal.
25. Natural finished 3 1⁄4” wide Oak Hardwood flooring throughout Main Floor, except where tile is
indicated on plans & unfinished areas.
26. Quality 35 oz. broadloom with underpad throughout Second Floor except where tile is indicated on
plans and unfinished areas.
27. Main Staircase to be solid oak with 2 5/8” oak railings and 1 5/16” turned oak pickets in Natural finish.
Finished hallway railings to be installed on Natural finish oak nosing, as per plan. Secondary stairs to
basement (unfinished) to be painted construction grade.
28. Two panel Interior Doors with satin finish lever and hardware throughout finished areas.
29. Colonial style 4” trim baseboard and 2 3/4” window and door casing throughout finished areas.
Painted with semi-gloss paint.
30. Wire shelving to all closets, including linen.
31. All interior walls finished in quality latex paint in all areas. Kitchen, laundry, and all washrooms to be
32. Smooth ceilings in kitchen, breakfast, bathrooms, powder room and laundry room. Sprayed texture
ceilings with 4” smooth border in all other rooms.
KITCHEN, BATHROOMS & LAUNDRY AREAS
33.Purchaser’s choice of Designer kitchen cabinets from Vendor’s standard samples.
34. Extended upper cabinet height throughout kitchen.
35. Stainless steel double basin sink.
36. Quality ceramic floor tiles from Vendor’s standard samples.
37. Stainless steel exhaust hood fan over stove vented to the outside.
38. Heavy duty electrical receptacle for stove.
39. Split electrical outlets at counter level for small appliances.
40. Purchaser’s choice of Granite Countertops from Vendor’s standard samples in kitchen only.
41. White Bathroom Sinks and Tubs in all Ensuites and Main baths as per plan.
42. Primary Ensuite with framed walk-in shower, includes marble surround, wall & floor tile.
43. Single lever faucet with temperature control in bathtub and shower
44. White Pedestal sinks in all Powder Rooms, other bathrooms with vanity cabinets and laminate
countertops from Vendor’s standard samples. (As per plan).
45. Single lever faucets and to all vanity and pedestal sinks.
46. Quality ceramic tiles from Vendor’s standard samples to floors and bathtub enclosure.
47. Tiled Shower walls (where indicated on plans) with Marble Jamb.
48. Exhaust fans vented to exterior in all bathrooms. As per model.
49. Single laundry tub with hot and cold water faucet, (as per plan).
50. Heavy duty electrical outlet for dryer and electrical receptacle for washer.
51. Dryer vent connection to exterior.
ELECTRICAL & HEATING
52. 200 amp service with Circuit-breaker panel & copper wiring throughout.
53. Light fixtures installed throughout, except living area with switch activated wall outlet, and capped
ceiling outlet in dining area.
54. Recessed potlight in Walk-in Showers, as per plan.
55. Smoke & Carbon Monoxide detectors on Main Floor, Upper Hall,
Basement and all bedrooms.
56. Electrical receptacle provided in Garage for future Garage Door Opener.
57. Two exterior weatherproof electrical receptacles (one at front porch and one at rear entry) with
Ground Fault Interrupters (GFI).
58. White Decora electrical switches and receptacles.
59. Ground fault interrupter protection in all bathrooms.
60. Cable TV and Telephone Rough-In in Family Room and Master Bedroom.
61. High efficiency gas furnace & Rough-In for future Central Air Conditioning System.
62. Rough-In security system.
63. Rough-In central vacuum & system outlets, one per floor level, terminated at Garage.
64. Rough-In future electric vehicle charging outlet in the garage (empty conduit).
65. Stainless Steel kitchen appliances (Fridge, Stove, Dishwasher)
66. White Washer & Dryer
67. Committed after sales customer service under the guidelines by Tarion Home warranty program.
68. One year warranty protection against defects in workmanship and materials supported by the Tarion
69. Two year warranty protection against defects in workmanship and materials including electrical,
plumbing and heating delivery and distribution systems, and caulking for windows and doors preventing
70. Seven year warranty protection against major structural defects as defined in the Tarion Warranties
All purchaser selections made from Vendor’s standard samples. Extensive variety of options and upgrades
are available at an additional cost. Specifications, terms, and conditions are subject to change without
notice. Builder has the right to substitute materials and fixtures of equal or better value. E. & O.E.